Electrical Test & Tag Brisbane & Sunshine Coast
Equipment testing is not only recommended, but it’s the law. Without testing, you’ll leave yourself open to risks and dangers of safety violations, injuries, and in the worst cases, death. It’s vital to be educated on the risks, responsibilities, and preventative measures one will want to avoid such occurrences. That’s where Fried Electricals Test & Tag services come in.
Fried Electricals Test & Tag services for Brisbane & Sunshine Coast has been service SE Queensland for over 30 years. Our electrician is well equipped to test and tag your equipment, appliances, tools, office and industrial electrical equipment and provide you with the knowledge to avoid risk because it is common in the workplace and at home.
According to Safe Work Australia, these are some of the foremost common risks related to electricity once correct testing is absent, and they are as follows:
- Electric shock inflicting injury or death.
- Arcing, explosion or fire inflicting burns. The injuries are usually suffered as a result of arcing or explosion or each occurs once high fault currents are present
- Electric shock from ‘step-and-touch’ potentials
- Toxic gases inflicting illness or death. Burning and arcing related to electrical equipment could release numerous gases and contaminants
- Fire resulting from an electrical fault.
The most effective way to stop injury and death, and guarantee a secure environment is through correct testing and tagging with a reliable service provider. Testing and tagging your appliances won’t solely shield the welfare and safety of those around you but also from any safety threats that accompany failing to comply with the test and tag guidelines of WHS (Brisbane).
When selecting a service provider, ensuring that they are police checked and that they’re proving your compliance with official reports is an essential step. Fried Electricals electrician services have been the number one professional in this field for over thirty years and strive to supply you with the most comprehensive and economical service.
As a service, Fried Electrical takes its responsibilities toward society seriously. With innovation and strength as a significant help to achieve the goals to ensure safety compliance and plays a vigorous role in an exceedingly honest and sustainable economy.
We are committed to making sure that the test and tag service has minimal impact on your business.
Safety needs and prices are all important problems that may make the test and tag process a minimal disruption to your business.
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical results in identifying any issues or defects
- Electrical tests performed with Portable Appliance Tester on all items
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates
- Computer-generated description appliances and test results
- Earth leakage, Current leakage, Insulation resistance, and Polarity Testing
- Microwave radiation leakage testing
- Test and Tag extension leads
We service all areas throughout Brisbane & the Sunshine Coast
At Fried Electrical, we can test & tag all types of electrical installations, appliances, tools and instruments in the home, workplace, industry or commercial premises. Our professional electrician is fully trained, insured and has the necessary nationally recognised and government regulated qualifications.
Our electrician is also an Energex approved electrical contractor and works to a high level of Occupational Health & Safety Standards.