Electrical Cabling & wiring installation, replacement & repair Brisbane & Sunshine Coast
Fried Electrical Electricians appreciates that the choice to rewire a house will be a daunting project. This is often why we have a tendency to take the time to guide you through the complete method from the suggested initial electrical safety check, the wire or cabling assessment and set up an affordable detailed quote right the way through to issuance of the compliance certificate on completion.
Our qualified master electrician is trained to adjust to all Australian Standards concerning your home wiring, therefore, you’ll be able to be sure that your property is in sensible hands.
Many signs indicate your home may need rewiring however we tend to continually recommend a full electrical safety check to spot specific problems.
Causes of damaged, faulty or wiring and cabling that need replacement or repair:
- Age – if your house is over fifty years old and has not been rewired before the wiring insulation might be degraded or broken.
- Tripping – old wiring struggles to face up to the stress of modern home appliances, typically causing the safety switch or fuse to repeatedly trip.
- Damage – loose or broken wiring may cause an arch and spark which might end in a small fire that damages the powerpoint. This may cause discolouration, charring or the slight melting of the powerpoint cover material.
- Burning smell – a persistent burning smell within the house that can’t be identified may indicate heating of electrical wiring.
- Flood – if your home has experienced damage from flooding or other significant water damage (eg. from a fire hose) your wiring or the area around the wiring might become weakened or faulty.
These are simply some of the problems which might end in the necessity for a rewire.
The costs concerned in rewiring your house will vary greatly from rewire to rewire counting on factors such as:
- Type of house, office, business or commercial area – brick, timber, fibro, etc
- Size of your home, office, business or commercial area
- Number of levels
- Ease of access to wiring
- Number of large appliances – hot water systems, solar energy, oven, stove, electrical instruments and machines etc
- Number of power points and types of powerpoints
- Number of light fittings and switches
- Switchboard replacement needs
We provide a detailed house rewire quote
Fried Electrical Electrician Brisbane & Sunshine Coast will offer an in-depth quote for your house rewire. No surprises. The quote can determine the particular prices concerned with the rewiring of your home. Our electricians are happy to answer any queries you may have regarding the work concerned before, throughout or after completion. You will be issued with a Certificate of Compliance for your records once the work is finished.
Defective electrical wiring is often a significant fire risk to your home, it may also present an electrical shock hazard to your family.
In Queensland, it’s banned for anyone but a professional electrician to try any domestic wiring or house rewiring. even though the work has been done to a standard it’ll not pass certification. Our electrician is trained, qualified, accredited and insured to carry out your electrical rewiring.
Fried Electrical have over 30 years of experience rewiring everything from residential homes to home renovations and commercial fit-outs. Our electricians pride themselves on their work and are trained in all aspects of electrical safety. They’ll wire inside and outside, new buildings or old structures depending on your needs.